Activities include environmental art, environmental talks and walks, puppet shows and green menus.
For full schedule click here.
Go Green Banner: We had fun creating our “Go Green” banner. To see photos click here
Green Schools Talk: On Thursday, Cliona Connolly from Wexford County Council came to give Grace’s class an environmental talk
Monday 9th – Setting the Green Scene
• Green Code Competition kicks off
• Green-themed stories in class
• The theme of ‘Reduce, Re-use, Recycle’ will be seen in
this week’s homework.
Tuesday 10th – Green Art
• Recycled Art activities for junior and senior classes.
• Go Green Banner!
Wednesday 11th – Keep it Green
• Junior Classes: “The Fox and the Dustbin” puppet show.
• Whole School: Walk on Wednesday (WOW)
Thursday 12th – What a Waste
• 4th / 5th Class: Green Schools Talk (Clíona Connolly, Wexford Co. Co.)
• Old mobile phones for recycling collection (Jack and Jill Foundation)
Friday 13th – Fruity Friday
• ‘Fruity Friday (Fruit smoothies & kebabs for a healthy lunch treat)
• Green Schools Assembly